The last time I visited Hogle zoo was when I was 4 months pregnant with Chloie. It was so much fun to take her there today with my mom and Jayce! We all had a blast!
Here are some pictures I took!
Measuring up to the Gorillas and Orangutans, she was terrified of the gorilla statue.
The Elephants and Rhinos. Chloie wasn't quiet sure what to think of them. She kept asking "what's that?" we'd tell her, then she'd say "OH!". Like "I get it...." :)
Her favorite part was the Sea lions and seals. She was AMAZED by them! (She is a little fish and probably would have tried to jump in the water if there hadn't been glass walls.:))
Big Slushies for Chlo and Jay and a ride on the carousel, Which she LOVED!
Washing her hair(odd child) and crying when I made her stop playing in the water.
This is my favorite picture from today, She was freaking out like she was gonna fall and trying so hard to hold on to the glass. Goofy Girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment