Monday, June 18, 2012

Family Summer fun!

Chloie and I spend a lot of time outside these days, She loves to lay out with me (which means she drinks my drink, plays with my book, ipod, and sunglasses while I bask in the sun :) ) Baylie comes over ever now and then and plays in the back yard with us and Chloie LOVES it! 
We bought he a pool this morning and she spent about an hour just splashing and singing. I'm so glad she likes it!
there are a ton of parks out here in Daybreak so we go for walks almost everyday to various parks, they are all relatively close to our house. She loves to play in the sand, swing and twirl. :)
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE summer! and am so glad that I get to spend so much time with Chloie out side this summer!

Here are a few pictures of our summer so far and the adventures we have been on! and one of me and Ben just so he is included! :)













No comments: