Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Short trip to St George after Christmas!

Chloie and I went down to St George to see my cousin Sharise, who was home from Texas for Christmas, and to see My cousin Dan, his wife Chantelle, and their daughter Haiven who was turning 1 on New years Eve!
I got to spend some time catching up with Sharise, which was fabulous!
We got to see my Cousin Danette and her cute little family (and Cute little Baby Bump!) Who I haven't seen in a REALLY long time!
And I got to see my cousin Brittany and her cute family (who has got a little one on the way too! :))
My cousin Des and her family were down in St George too, as well as my Grandparents!
We spent quite a bit of time at my Aunt Pauline and Uncle Ronnie's house with everyone! It was one BIG, fun, family gathering! haha!
It was a lot of fun seeing them all and I wish I could see them all more often!

We weren't able to stay for Haiven's birthday bash, but we got to spend a little bit of time
with her before we left (she had the flu so we didn't get to see her for very long). I got a couple pictures of the two of them together and as I was loading them onto my computer I saw a picture from when they were really little and couldn't believe how much they both have changed over the past year!

CRAZY, HUH?! 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

It was so fun having you here with us for the short time you where here. You are welcome here anytime. You have a darling little girl. It is fun seeing the different pics of the two cute little girls grow up.
And your chicken looks really good.