This is a recipe that Ben and I love! It is so easy and delicious! So I thought I should share it!
I put two (or three) Chicken breasts into the crock-pot.
Then I mix together a 1/2cup of apricot jam or preserves and a pinch of ginger and nutmeg and a dash of cinnamon, along with a table spoon of lemon juice and pour it over the chicken.
I cook it on high in the crock-pot for 4 hours then turn it to low for an additional 30min- an hour.
Then I shred it and serve it over rice and pair it with a salad. :)
Hope you all get a chance to try this recipe and enjoy it as much as we do!
I let Chloie have some tonight. She cracks me up, she would put a piece in her mouth and say "mmmmm!". :) She is one messy little girl when she eats, hahaha, and gotta LOVE the hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment