For 3 nights in a row I did not sleep. (not for lack of trying)
Every time Eve woke up crying so did Chloie... Eve would go back to sleep once she had been fed But Chloie would cry and cry and want to be held for 2+ hours and (not kidding) the second I would lay Chloie back down asleep Eve would start crying again... cue Chloie...
So for 3 nights I was up with either Chloie or Eve.
Yesterday was day 3 of no sleep... and Ben told be he wouldn't be home til after 10... then Chloie REFUSED to take a nap...
By the time Ben FINALLY came home I was so exhausted I was shaking and could barely walk without falling over (I'm sure forgetting to eat and doing insanity added to my exhaustion) and Ben (thinking he was funny) asked how my day was.... he didn't think he was so funny when I burst into tears... HA. I think I scared him, I don't normally just burst in tears... thankfully...
LUCKILY (for everyone's sake) BOTH girls slept through the night last night and woke up happy this morning.
It is amazing what one night of sleep can do.
After getting both the girls bathed this morning they were laying on my bed and Eve was crying so Chloie started trying to give her her binki and saying "Shhh, Its alright, its alright".
So Of course I had to grab my camera and get a few pictures of them being... them.
These girls might be exhausting but I would not trade one sleepless night of cuddling and taking care of them for anything. (Just hoping it won't happen 3 nights in a row again ;) )
I REALLY do love being a mom, I am one of those moms who stresses out about leaving her kids with... well anyone for even a short amount of time. I am so used to being with them 24/7 that being away from them is not easy for me. I almost don't know how to function with out a two year old wrapped around my leg and a baby wrapped in my arms... to be able to use both hands for anything just throws me all outta wack. :)
These two are my whole world, I don't know what I would do with out them.
I love them more then they will ever know.
I told Chloie to say Cheese so she said "BLAH" :) Gotta love my goofy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment