Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baylie's Soccer game

Chloie and I went to one of Baylie's soccer games on Tuesday this last week. She had alot of fun playing in the grass and I had a blast playing with my adorable little niece, Paisley.
 Baylie wasn't in the best mood, she flipped me off (more like flipped our mom off, I just happen to be holding the camera) so I snapped a picture. Figured one day she'll look back and laugh...

 Chloie Sat in Grandma's lap and played.
 Paisley was having fun talking to grandpa, She kept walking over to me and saying "Play wit me, Kelc!" :)
  Chloie cheering for Aunt Bay! She's 7 months old now! 
 Baylie is #9 

It was fun to spend some time with my family, and fun to see my sister playing soccer. I can't believe my baby sister is a SENIOR in high school and playing on the VARSITY soccer team! What happened to my little tom boy sister??? She has grown into such a beautiful & talented young woman! Where did the time go?!? :)

1 comment:

Peyton and Jayce said...

I am so glad you guys made it to the game- funny thing is that we left when we thought the game was over but they actually play overtime on their tied games so we missed the last 20 minutes of her game- still ended in a tie!