Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday and presidents day pictures

I still haven't found the charger for my camera but my dad had some pictures on his camera.

These pictures are from the day Chloie was born. My parents showed up at the hospital right on cue and came in to the room about 5 minutes after she arrived.

I had woken up at about 2:00am with horrible contractions, but I had been in early labor for the past two weeks so it was nothing new. I had been taking baths every time they would start to slow them down, which is exactly what I did that morning. Only difference this time was that the contractions got stronger. By 5:00am I could barely walk, and I finally decided to wake Ben up around 6:00am. We headed to the hospital and they stuck me in triage for an hour to see if i was progressing, and they finally admitted me around 8:00am. I got my epidural which made me the happiest woman in the world but slowed my labor a little. At about 3:30 my doctor came in and told me that the baby was way to big for me to get her out on my own. He wanted to try a few different things to help and if nothing worked we were lookin' at a C-section. LUCKILY it worked and she was born at 4:02pm.
And the reason for the labor story is to justify the way I look in these pictures, no make up and my hair's a mess. It was a LONG day!



















And here are a couple pictures from presidents day with my family.
Paisley and Chloie.
Uncle Jordy, Paisley, and Chloie.



2 comments:

Des said...

I love that last picture of Paisley and Chloie. So cute...

Pauline said...

I think Chloie has almost as much hair as Paisley has, not fair.