Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving week.

7 Things I'm thankful for, 1 for each day this holiday week.

1. I'm thankful for my amazing husband, for taking care of me and always believing in me. He is going to be the best dad to our little girl.
2. For our baby, although unexpected she is already such a blessing for Ben and I, we can't wait to finally meet her.
3. For Allie, for being the best puppy and in a way preparing me for motherhood.
4. For my parents, Jordy, Whit, Bay, Jayce, and Paisley. For always being there for me and never saying "I told you so" when I mess up, even if they really really wanted too. :)
5. For my entire extended family, for all the love and support they've shown me throughout the years.
6. For My home.
7. For my job, to be able to work with some of the most talented girls whom I adore and admire.

1 comment:

Des said...

Love ya Kels- so glad that everything is ok with the baby. I can't wait to meet her as well!