Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baby Andrus!

Yep... Baby Andrus... as in I'm gonna be a mommy!

Ben and I found out about 4 weeks ago, at my regular yearly exam (Ick), that we are going to be parents! COMPLETE SHOCK!
We got to hear the heart beat on June 30th and the baby measured 8 weeks 2 days! They gave us an ultrasound picture (Ben thinks the baby looks like a turtle.) It already has legs and arms!! How crazy!!
The due date is February 1st!

8 comments:

The Isoms said...

Yay! How exciting! Congratulations!!

The Olson Gang said...

WOOHOO!!!!! I was WONDERING when you were going to MAKE the annoucement!!! :) So SO happy for both of you and the little peanut too!!!!! OH! I mean turtle!!! hee hee hee!!!! Looks like we'll be plannin' some more baby fun showers!!!! YEAH!!!! Wishing you ALL the best!!!! LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!

J and T said...

Congrats, Kelcey. We're so happy for you and your little family.

Tara

Des said...

Hooray! I know I've already said it, but I will say it again. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

*Jordan and Whitney* said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Cant wait!

Pauline said...

congrats to you and Ben that is awesome. Hope you are over the yucky feeling stage.

*ShaRisE* said...

IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! i really just cannot get myself to believe that your actually having a baby!! but i'm soooo excited!! :)

Danette said...

I should check your blog more often! That is awesome news....babies are so fun!! Congrats!